Before we get into specifics, let us be clear on our shipping “philosophy”:
- We want to get things to you as quickly as humanly possible
- If there is a shipping charge (for expedited shipping, for example), we are not in business to “profit” from shipping; you are charged what we are charged
- Under commit; over deliver
Our primary shipping service is DHL. “ground” services that take 5-7 business days from coast-to-coast.
Delivery Time is dependent on 2 factors:
- “Availability”. Every product detail’s page will show a value similar to “Usually Ships in 2-3 days”. It is also noted in the Shopping Cart, and informs you of how quickly an item will be ready to ship out. For example, some items will ship within 24 hours, others in a couple days, while some may take as many as several weeks (especially custom products). The “Availability” value is an estimate. We do our best to ship items out as quickly as possible, so we often get orders out more quickly than is noted by the “Availability” time frame, but please do not count on that.
- Additionally, please note that delivery time is also based on “business” days. For example, if you place an order on Sunday, it’s impossible for us to ship an item the same day as all the shippers are closed.
We do not profit from shipping. Should you charge Rush shipping, or if we’re shipping your order internationally, your shipping cost will be exactly the same as we are charged by whichever shipping company is used to deliver your package. Shipping costs are calculated on the website automatically during Checkout based on the weight of the items you are purchasing.
We are shipping international with DHL. All related cost as Customs, VAT, Sales tax will be added in your destination from your local authorities.